Thursday, March 12, 2015

New Diary: Sakura Gakuin Students' Diary 20150312 Yui



Title: Sakura Girls seen from Yui★again

Hello♪ It's Yui :D
Recently, Yui read Sakura Gakuin diaries over again!!
And I recalled I had written "Sakura Girls seen from Yui" diaries. But in those diaries, there were no current girls but Moa.
So, this time, I want to introduce current girls as Yui see them★

Today, I introduce Aiko, Sara and Megu.
Megu is...
A person who challenge anything by herself without a fear. Yui is a kind of a person who think too much before challenging something...so, I admire such kouhai Megu!! But, sometimes, it happens Megu being timid. Just before a show, I saw Megu getting cold feet "Oh no...I can't do this". The other day, Megu gave me a letter and in it, I found Megu wrote "Yui-oneechan" and it made me really happy.

And Aiko.
Aiko has a confidence to express her own opinion. Such Aiko helped me mamy times. Aiko's performance is so good that I can't believe she is still an elementary schooler. Yui is really looking forward to seeing her performance as a senior of Sakura Gakuin. :D She usually pushes ahead confidently, but sometimes she consult me about her worries. And sometimes she wants to hold my hand...Aiko is a very cute baby.

Finally, Sara.
Sara has a good imagination and come up with unique idea. She usually seems to be absent-minded, but in fact she has a strong will. Yui and Sara often have fun with playing tsundere each other -- showing hostility intentionally and soon make up. lol But sometimes we have a serious talk. Sara ask me the knack of peformance or the way to practice, and she is doing her best in singing, dancing, MCing and everything.

Today, I introduced these three girls!!
How was that? It's my pleasure if you can find new charm and beauty of them♥
Next time, whom shall I introduce?

http://ameblo.jp/sakuragakuin/day-20150312.html

Source
Translated by: onji-Kobe

No comments:

Post a Comment