Wednesday, March 11, 2015

New Diary: Sakura Gakuin Students' Diary 20150311 Moa


Title: Flower Girl MoaMoa

There was an announcement four of us seniors had been to Okinawa for the shooting for the Graduation Photobook. :D
I wrote "I had a happy moment" in my diary on Feb 13, and the trip to Okinawa was "the happy moment"♥♥
So, today I'm going to introduce a flower of Okinawa -- Hibiscus!!

✿✿✿ Hibiscus ✿✿✿
●Hibiscus.....Malvaceae (mallow family) aka 'Bussouge'
●Language of flowers.....Delicate Beauty. Trust. 'I believe you'. (When you think of Hibiscus, most people visualize red one I guess. And the language of red Hibiscus are...'Always renewed beauty' and 'Bravery'!!!)

●Birth flower on July 11 and August 12. It's a flower of summertime.
I feel Hibiscus to be a flower of 'everlasting summer'. I didn't know there is a custome to offer Hibiscus on the alter. To offer such brilliant flowers on a tomb...it's surprising!!
And, you can have it as Hibiscus-tea♪
One of the Three-Beauties in history, Cleopatra is known to be a Hibiscus-tea lover!!

The Hibiscus-tea has splendid benefits!

①Help recovery from fatigue
②Reduce inflammation on the throat
③Reduce swelling

Helping recovery and reducing inflammation and swelling.....it's exactly good for Sakura Gakuin members♥♥

Or more precisely, it's perfect for Moa! (I'm not chubby, it's only swelling. lol)
Oh no! I forgot to buy it in Okinawa!
Well, this is the last episode of 'Flower Girl MoaMoa'!!
How many kind of flowers could I introduce to you until now?
I'm pleased if this article has encouraged you to love flowers, and the nature♥♥

http://ameblo.jp/sakuragakuin/day-20150311.html

Source
Translated by: onji-Kobe

No comments:

Post a Comment