Thursday, February 26, 2015

Gekkan Entame Sakura Gakuin YuiMoa Big Research



Interview with Yui Mizuno:

Q: What are you like and how do your friends in school describe you?
Y: I take myself silly. I asked my closest friend, she said “matured and tennen-san”. LOL

Q: Is there any new aspect of yourself you realized lately?
Y: It’s not recent thought I realized I’m not catching up with trends… but I was hooked by “Frozen”, so it goes smooth now. LOL



Q: You wrote you’re into “Amachan” on the questioner.
Y: Though I came to like it pretty late, I watched “the Amachan Special” at the year end and got into it. I become to love Nounen Rena-chan so much that I own her photobook!

Q: What traits of her attract you?
Y: I love her atmosphere. She’s white as an angel and I also love her natural and unaffected presence. That big black eyes and short hair. She’s very cute and expressive on her blog. Yui wants to become like her.

Q: How was New York you went as Babymetal?
Y: I really enjoy it as we could visit the statue of liberty, a museum and others. I also found it’s cool to say “hello” to passersby.

Q: How are your grades in school?
Y: I’m often said “You would be an airhead” but my grades are not so bad! I’ll try my best to get straight 5(A)s after this!

Q: What’s your favorite subject these days?
Y: Math, for now. I’m learning factorization and expansion. I wasn’t good at it before but it’s become interesting once I understood.

Q: You are a trendy Rikejo (a female science student). How do you spend your dayoffs?
Y: I study and do homework first, after that I play with SG members and others unless I have any other duty.

Q: What do you play like?
Y: I went to the Disneyland with Moa and 4 graduates of 2013 (Marina, Raura, Nene, Hinata) the other day. I wish to go with the other 3rd graders (Yunano, Hana) too but we can’t find a chance… hopefully in summer vacation.

Q: Is there anything else you would like to do?
Y: I want to go to KidZania as only under Jr. High 3rd grades are allowed to enter! I tried a pilot last time so I want to try my admiring cabin attendant next time.

Q: Sounds like fun! Lastly, how tall would you like to become in the future?
Y: I’m 153cm now and my mom is 162cm. so I want to become taller than her~. If possible, I’d like to talk with Ayaka-chan and Airi-chan (around 171cm) at the same height!


Self Biography before Sakura Gakuin: Yui


2~3yo: went to a zoo with my family, peered into something like a pond, and fell into it

5yo: went to Saipan and got lost at the hotel, screamed and got found. My parents took me to Saipan around my birthdays until I was a 2nd grade

1st grade: played outside, being an active kid

2nd grade: became to like drawing, kept drawing with my friends and teachers during recess and also played origami!

3rd grade: played tag, became active again. Hooked on KarenGirl’s, repeated to see their DVDs and MVs to copy the choreography, went to the last live and danced in the kids’ space. Met Ayami-chan, Yuika-chan and Suzuka-chan and wished to join Karen Girl’s.

4th grade: joined SG lesson, met Moa for the first time, also joined a sewing club in school.

5th grade: officially joined SG as a transferred student. Being an honor student in elementary school!, finished workbooks early and became a “little teacher” who helps friends to solve questions, also joined a life club to help a retirement home every Monday. Belong to a button club in 5th and 6th grade at school as well.

Yui Photo Corner



Right; plain cloths; Harajuku girlie style
Left; lesson cloths: cool &comfortable three quarter length pants



Interview with Moa:

Q: As we asked Mizuno-san, you went to New York as Babymetal.
M: We went to Apocalypse? Prometheus!?

Q: Well… It might possibly be Metropolitan (Museum)?
M: Right, that’s it! LOL We also saw a musical at its home in the Broadway.

Q: I heard you also went on a school trip! Would you share us some episodes?
M: I met Kudu- (a member of Morning Musume 14, Kudo- Haruka)!! Probably she also went on Kyoto for a school trip… to be exact, I just saw her. I’m a little regretful for not calling her!

Q: LOL What are you into now?
M: Not just now though I’m into Animes all the time. I still love, “Ojamajo Doremi” and “Kirarin Revolution”, which inspired me to become an idol, “Yozakura Shijusou”,”Gin Gitsune”,”Yuruyuri” and “Magi”, I love both boys’ and girls’ comics. Usually I watch animes first and then start to read manga as well. Now my favorite is “Love Live!” I even bought “Love Live! Wafers box” too. LOL

Q: So are you also interested in voice acting?
M: I’d love to try that. As we did it in SG 3rd anniversary live, I’d like to work M&M (Moa&Marina) like a pro.

Q: The revival of the legendary M&M!? I wanna see that! Do you practice for that?
M: I usually do! But Moa isn’t able to speak smoothly. As my mom always warns that, I’m trying to move my mouth bigger when I speak.

Q: Let’s talk about you at school. What do other students think of you?
M: My friends say, “Moa is not interested in boys at all” and “eccentric” but I don’t understand that at all! I’m supposed to be an ordinary girl. LOL

Q: How’s your study going?
M: The term exams are coming soon though I’m full with homework I haven’t submitted… I haven’t studied for the exam at all but I’m talking with Yui, “Let’s go to a school festival at the school Su-chan attends” after finishing it.

Q: Lastly, is there any incident that makes you feel “I become an adult” lately?
M: I saw Su-chan and Megu (Okada Megumi) drinking coffee and hoped to try it like them, so I started with coffee and milk. Now I can drink white coffee without sugar… I’m certain to be able to drink black coffee three years later!
~~~~
Self Biography before Sakura Gakuin: Moa


Born at July 4th, 1999, my mom said I was little, and the sunset was so beautiful when I was born. FYI, the little Moa in home videos often talks about when I was in my mom's womb. I still vaguely remember how my mom's womb was! Isn’t it amazing?

2~3yo: started to work for magazines

1st grade: saw “Kirarin Revolution” on “Chao” magazine and decided to become an idol, the first CD I bought with my allowance is “Chance!” of Kirarin Revolution!

2~3 grade: being a class representative! Being put forward for it

2nd grade: my friend asked me to try the Chao girl audition, so attracted by a prize that I applied for it and passed! , had to take lessons in Osaka and Tokyo but kept going, it was fun!

3rd grade: joined a basketball club just for a year but it was fun. I’m going to have a basketball shooting test in the next phys ed class, I’m confident in it. Oh, also won a prize on a collage contest!

4th grade: my grades were at the best around the time! liked all subjects, got straight double circles(A) except for 2 single circles(B), and met Yui this year?

5th grade: joined SG lessons, BTW Rau-chan looked after me first, I was with Nene-don(Sugisaki Nene) and Marina-chan at the Chao girl audition so we already knew each other

Moa Photo Corner



Right: plain cloths; Yunano owns the same skirt, the theme is adult and cool
Left: lesson cloths: comfortable and cute, pants are Nene-don’s hand-me-downs

Talk with MOA&YUI on Sakura Gakuin 2014
Q: Next, we have a talk about the future of Sakura Gakuin. First of all, would you introduce the members of SG 2014nendo (season)?
Y: Let’s start with Yunano. Hmm, she’s a beautiful girl with a nice proportion, having a bit sharp tongue.
M: She’s become to show herself more and soften the atmosphere. Hana is passionate about what she likes and boils her blood, showing the importance of being unique.
Y: She’s too into pro-wrestling! Rinon makes cool remarks like a handsome dude! LOL
M: She’s become matured lately to take good care of others and help us a lot!
Y: Shirasaki (Shirai Saki) is good at studying bad at sports!? LOL
M: Right, she takes care of the members in the dorm and is an excellent student in both school and SG!
Y: Saki (Ooga Saki) is… a baby-chan trying to become a non-baby-chan. LOL
M: She’s sincere and hard working in everything! She can make effort on the qt. Aiko is sociable, smart and neat though she is the youngest. I always respect her!
Y: She looks like a grownup, but actually is everyone’s young sister.
M: Sara (Kurashima Sara) is good at sports and goof!
M: She comes near suddenly and touches my cheeks, and likes frequent physical contacts, maybe a little Moa like. LOL At last, Megu (Okada Megumi).
Y: She’s an upper-class daughter being good at ballet.
M: She’s so shy she gets embarrassed to dance facing each other, and that affects me. Don’t embarrass Moa~. LOL

Q: Thank you very much! Who is the key player for the future?
Y: All members!
M: Agree. BTW Minipati have a new costume.
Y: We succeeded the first Minipati costume, but we have a fashionable new one.

Q: How are SG lessons going? Do you need more practice in singing and choreography?
M: Our graduate senpai (elder students) explained the choreography before, but now it’s our turn to teach them, even though I’m not used to it yet. LOL But the two transferred girls are hard workers and doing fine, aren’t they?
Y: Right, still we need to fix the dances as the formations are not arranged enough yet. I’d like to show what only the current SG can show without hurting the foundation we succeeded from senpai so that Fukei-san (fans) would agree that, “SG of 2014 is good as well”.

Q: You are such a nice Production Chairperson! How’s Moa-chan handling the job as the student council of president?
M: I wasn’t aware that the presidency is such a hard job! The current 2nd graders are worrying in the face of difficulties and unable to move forward. So I focus on their mental care for now, calling and giving hands to them, saying “Let’s get it over together and see a wonderful scene!” The current SG hasn’t become what Moa is aiming at yet. I feel we can do something more! I’d like to make contact with fukei-san with more love to get closer to fukei-san this year, and members have to trust and support each other!

Q: Do you have a specific plan for that?
M: I was thinking we can get much closer to fukei-san if we greet them fr
om one end to another of the stage at the end of lives, so I’d like to start there!
Y: That’s right. The last year had “bond”, and Su-chan’s year had “energetic and powerful” as their own color. As we haven’t found it yet, we’d like to find it as soon as possible to deliver it with the excellence of SG we succeeded to younger members. We wish to finish without anything left to say!

About “The road to graduation 2013“ DVD
Q: Will you tell us the highlight of the DVD?
M: The point is, it has 2 discs holding the 2 recordings, the live at March 28 (@Shibuya-AX) and the graduation ceremony at March 30 (Shibuya Koukaido)!
Y: We performed “Makeruna! Seishun Hizakozou”, our new song in the album for the first time in the live at 28.
M: Right, and you can enjoy songs from different albums like, ”Friends” and “Jump Up” at once. It’s touching, highly recommended.
Y: We were trying to send “bond”, the theme of 2013-nendo to fukei-san in those lives so I hope it get to you through the DVDs as well!
M: But I don’t want you to see the Souji speech… we wrote each part of it ourselves, but I was too emotional then… I’m glad if you see it though it’s embarrassing to be seen another time. (shy)

Q: I’m curious if Rinon-san actually dropped just one tear. (She answered so in a previous interview)
Y: Not a single drop~. She surely cried. LOL All younger members were crying at the backstage.
M: As I was thinking it was cool the 4 graduates didn’t show tears on the stage, they burst into tears and laughter right at the moment they left the stage…. I wish I can act cool like them at our own ceremony, but I’m not sure (laugh).

Q: What does Moa mean to you?
Y: It’s been 5 years since we met and we’ve been together all the time. Moa is like my twin sister. We often romp around together.

Q: What does Yui mean to you?
M: We’ve been enhancing each other through working in SG and Babymetal together. She’s irreplaceable!

Source
Translated by: YM-Japan and Xanthon

No comments:

Post a Comment