Thursday, February 5, 2015

BOH Blog - Kami Band Bassist



Thank you for reading my entries every time. I'm going to write some philosophical thoughts this time after so long. But I'm just a man learning still. I might say some stupid things then please laugh at me it's okay.
So there are "bad" things and "good things" in the world. Then different people judge the same thing in different ways. What I think it's good can be regarded as bad for other people. And we might not agree with the reasons why it's good or bad if we can agree it's good or bad.
More, the extent how much it's good or bad might be different if we can share the same reasons. Experiences and circumstances also might make the differences. I think good and bad about things are chosen by one's convenience. We say something as good when it's convenient for ourselves, and vise versa.
Human mind and the way of thinking. In general what makes our history as it is is just a recurrence that we scrap circumstances when these got inconvenient for us then try to build different ones that are going to be inconvenient eventually.
But I don't deny that. What I want to deny is a state of mind of "any failure by someone, any success by me." It's not natural. Living a life should not be like that.
We have to thank everything around us, give some respect to what it is in different opinions. We can't live only by ourselves. We owe our lives to others and things around us.
It's a first step to understand the fact. But we mankind have taken the first step yet. We are just dumb to forget we live in the world that gives us so many things.
I want to be the one with this important mindset to thank others from bottom of my heart and want to be the one who notice given cares from others.
As my profession, sounds from my bass plays show everything from my thoughts to my personal life to my state of mind. Because my life as a person is, nothing to say, longer than that as a bass player.
I will play the bass always by keeping it in my mind.
I get moved most from seeing all of musicians, members and fans get moved. To have these moments as many as possible, I can't stop learning more and more. To make "good" things for me good things eventually. And I hope good things for you reach out to many people.
It's just my monologue. (B ・o ・H)

Source:
http://ameblo.jp/bassist-boh/entry-11985391995.html
http://www.reddit.com/r/BABYMETAL/comments/2un6vr/boh_blog_2_feb_2015/

Translated by: Dokoiko

1 comment:

  1. I just discovered babymetal and the Kami band . Dude you ROCK that base and all of the musicians are incredibly talented . You guys really give that band a great heavy sound . The girls are very talented and adorable and really seem to be learning about metal and progressing well. Its a great act and very fun to listen to and watch . I hope it continues for all of you . Best of luck .

    ReplyDelete