Thursday, February 19, 2015

Answer letter from Suzuka Nakamoto


Hi. This is the letter from Suzuka. It’s a Touji letter to everyone.

My three years in Jr. High have been immersed in Sakura Gakuin. Since I had to come from Hiroshima in the first two years, I did independent trainings at home by myself, and repeated to get on the first one (train or airplane, unclear) and to get on the last airplane to go home. However, since I moved to Tokyo I couldn’t wait to see you after school. Though Sakura Gakuin members come from different schools and vary in grades, I’ve learned a lot from your hard working attitudes to your dreams regardless of age. We have talked a lot, been troubled and supported each other. I’m glad to find the new aspects of each member.

In the lessons before recordings, we read lyrics out loud every time and thought about the meanings of lyrics. Some of you researched in difficult words and phrases. Before lives, we thought what messages we should send to fukei-san and repeated rehearsals checking the song orders and lyrics. As sometimes I failed and got scolded, the teachers have always listened to my opinions carefully and thought about them together. All fukei-san have watched us with kindness and warm hearts every time. The three graduates have kept an eye on me with smiles on the wallpaper of my cell phone. Thanks to all of them, I was able to take steps forward with confidence at any time, even though I was the lone Jr. High 3rd grader this year. Thank you very much. As I love singing since I was little, Sakura Gakuin taught me the pleasure of singing much more.

Through the Sakura Gakuin club activity, I had a lot of experience and met so many people. I realized that “Music” has a variety of worlds, and learned songs could be a way to communicate with an unspecified large number of people and connect people regardless of distance. That deepened my interest and affection to singing more. My dream is to be a singer. I’d like to learn lots more and make challenges. My goal is to become a singer who can send the world only Nakamoto Suzuka can describe and the messages only Nakamoto Suzuka can dispatch to all over the world. To achieve that, lots of things would be awaiting which I need to learn and make effort to. I feel that the three years we’ve spent with smiles and the songs of Sakura Gakuin would push me forward whatever happens in the future. I’ll do my best for my dreams.

The first questionnaire in Sakura Gakuin, April 2010

Name: Suzuka Nakamoto (12 years old)

Nickname: I’m called Su-chan

Charm point: big ears, hearing well

Hobby: to collect Suzy's Zoo goods

Special skill: I was said I learn songs quickly

Favorite food: cheese cake, okonomiyaki

Favorite color: white

Favorite phrase: snail, climb Mt.Fuji without a rest


Describe members’ characters in a word:

Ayami: leader, leading everyone briskly

Ayaka: elder sister, noticing slight differences and supporting

Airi: calm and relaxed, peaceful

Suzuka: umm…freedom, can’t grasp by myself

Marina: healing, soft and frivolous

Raura: cool and cute, with it girl

Nene: funny, never bored to be with and natural comedian

Hinata: energetic, brightening surroundings

Q: What’s the charm of Sakura Gakuin?
A: unique members getting together

Q: What are you into recently?
A: to collect color pens

Q: What was the happiest event recently?
A: I got a lot of new friends in Jr.High.

Q: What made you laugh recently?
A: A fuel efficiency girl Heidi movie. (Nissan advertisment)

Q: What is the source of your energy?
A: I eat an umeboshi everyday recently!!

Q: What’s your dream?
A: To become a singer and concert in Budokan!

Q: Message for fans

Thank you for always supporting me. I’ll try my best to challenge more activities! Thanks for your continuous support.

Source:
Translated by: u/YM-Japan

No comments:

Post a Comment